Hi guys! So as you may or may not know, every month I pay to receive a Birchbox. This Birchbox always come with some goodies such as makeup, hair products, skincare, with some little extras like chocolate! Recently in my Birchbox I received a face mask by the brand REN, called their Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I had never heard of this brand before, but I love face masks so I was intrigued to give this a try.
This product claims to;
- Enhance radiance
- Exfoliate to renew complexion
- Improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines
It does say it is not suitable for sensitive skin, however, I applied it before reading this part (I know, pretty bad!) and kept it on anyway to see the results.
- Pleasant, fruity scent
- Gel like formula, applies clear onto the skin
- Very sticky to apply, didn’t feel great straight after applying it, a bit uncomfortable!
- Lost it’s stickiness feel after a couple of minutes which was a benefit
- Didn’t feel tight on the skin
- Skin was definitely more radiant
- Foundation applied very smoothly after the face mask, so my face definitely had been exfoliated well
- No breakouts the next day, which is sometimes a problem for me when I use new face masks
Overall, I was pretty impressed with the product. It was a bit uncomfortable upon application, however this feeling went away fairly quickly, and the end result was pretty good! I will carry on using this weekly to see how it goes with my skin, but I must say I probably will repurchase when my sample runs out. Out of 10, I would give it a 7.
Do you use face masks? If so, what ones are your favourites? Have you tried any that you haven’t liked? Let me know in the comment section below – I’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to check out my NEW Youtube Channel Little Miss Makeup (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN8yn_gJmbWv3AWJf5VdlAQ). I have uploaded a few videos on there already and would love it if you could check it out and subscribe!
Thanks for reading ❤
Little Miss Makeup x